Friday, August 7, 2009

Guess what AnnaLynn wants...

For several years Anna has had an interest in horses and even had the opportunity to take riding lessons from a wonderful young lady two summers ago. Although there is no horse in our field, nor is she currently enrolled in riding lessons, her interest has developed into, "I wish I could get a horse!" She has spent much of this summer devouring as many Marguerite Henry books as she can get her hands on and dreams...
Yesterday I found a horse stable in my daughter's bedroom.

This is every horse related item she owns. :)
Dream on, AnnaLynn!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! So that's what you guys were talking about! I love my AnnaLynn!!

    Jess~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me smile to see the stable we got her a few years back. :) Being a girl can be so much fun sometimes! AnnaLynn is such a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know; isn't she so cute? I wish I still had that kind of imagination!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...