Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dole Valley Zucchini...

Since I've seen a few others post photos of their gardens and the produce they've been harvesting, I thought I may as well go ahead and share our pathetic zucchini crop.

Yep, that's it. Not quite your average September zucchini plant is it?
Just in case you can't see it, I took a close up...

But all is not lost! We've had a fantastic crop of cucumbers and potatoes. And we even have a few sunflowers that look quite nice; they'll be a tasty snack when they've been dried and salted.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, but you should see our giant cucumber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunflowers--I need to plant some of those next year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...