Thursday, November 19, 2009

It is no fun being sick...

But there are advantages to being on the couch all day for three days...

1. Your sweet children take care of you and make you the cutest handmade cards.

2. Your husband brings home Papa Murphy's for dinner.

3. You get to catch up on your e-mail and blog reading.

4. Your 11-year-old son leads the morning devotions.

5. You get to knit and crochet all day, actually finishing four (yes, four!) projects!

6. Your sweet friend takes on the teaching of your Thursday Speech class. :)

7. Your friends pray for you!

Thankfully, no one else in our home has come down with whatever it is that I caught. I'm always reminding my children to keep their hands off their faces and use hand sanitizer - it looks like they did a better job than their Momma!

8 comments:

  1. I am praying for you! :) Even if you are feeling a little better today, it's still no fun to feel yucky. It was good talking with you this morning, I hope the rest of your and the kids' day goes well! Love you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you got sick! I hope you are feeling better! While it's no fun being sick it is such a blessing to watch your children rise to the occassion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so sorry. That is not really a fun way to actually accomplish all you stated you are doing, but I know the Lord has granted you rest in this, which we all need.....at some time or another. At least you're getting it out of the way before your daughter & my son come home for Christmas. :) GET WELL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, you guys! Not feeling well this week has truly been a hidden blessing to me in so many ways. I'm glad I was able to accomplish some things (Tylenol & Sudafed work wonders...). Thankfully, I'm feeling much better this afternoon.

    Sabina, Dec. 21 (arrival date) is one month from this Saturday!! AnnaLynn is counting the days. Lord willing, we will ALL be well while Jess & Zack are here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear ya! Now could you send those sweet cute kiddos of yours over here to take care of me!?
    I hope you get better soon! I'm not making much progress in getting better either, so I feel what you're feeling!

    I love you!!

    Jess~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel so loved! First Christina and now you! I love you guys, too!

    At least I don't have to WORK while I'm sick. Now hurry up and get better...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better! ~Jess K.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...