But there are advantages to being on the couch all day for three days...
1. Your sweet children take care of you and make you the cutest handmade cards.
2. Your husband brings home Papa Murphy's for dinner.
3. You get to catch up on your e-mail and blog reading.
4. Your 11-year-old son leads the morning devotions.
5. You get to knit and crochet all day, actually finishing four (yes, four!) projects!
6. Your sweet friend takes on the teaching of your Thursday Speech class. :)
7. Your friends pray for you!
Thankfully, no one else in our home has come down with whatever it is that I caught. I'm always reminding my children to keep their hands off their faces and use hand sanitizer - it looks like they did a better job than their Momma!