Saturday, November 14, 2009

WPC Ladies at the Chief Umtuch Bazaar

A group of ladies from our church got together recently to sell our homemade creations at the Chief Umtuch bazaar. We offered a wide variety of items including earrings, knitted and crocheted hats, baby leg warmers, soaps, bibs, doll dresses, gift baskets, garden art, candles, and more...

Here we are - it's almost 9 a.m. and we're all set up!

The Berkompas ladies...

The Koch ladies...

The Woltersdorf ladies...

Our "shop" was set up like a little boutique...

Creative displays...
Christina's hand-crafted jewelry...

And finally, a sampling of the different things I had for sale:

One of my favorite items

A nice lady bought this one for her baby girl!

Another of my favorites...

Hat & booties sets

Soap "Cozies" sets - these sold well

Knitted washcloths

Homemade soap

A variety of soap cozies...

Ribbed hats - I love the colors!

A baby boy hat that sold...

Ear warmers...

Last but not least, another baby boy hat.

A big thank you to Tammy and Cheri for allowing me to join in with them this year! I had a great time and learned a lot as I'd never even been to a bazaar before. I'm looking forward to participating in another one the first weekend of December in LaCenter!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like it was great fun. :) The hats you made are so cute. I especially love the blue baby boy one with ear warmers hanging down, the one that you sold. Really crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was quite a fun day. Thanks for the compliments on my hats; I like being able to keep my hands busy while at the same time being creative - you never know how a particular yarn is going to look or what type of pattern it will wind up creating. We'll be doing another bazaar in LaCenter on December 5; come and see us if you're able!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...