Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My crazy Mihaly relatives :)

On Saturday afternoon we gathered for a potluck dinner with the rest of the Mihaly clan at my sister Shelly's house in Brush Prairie - as usual, we had tons of good food and a good time was had by all!
Two of my brother's children - my niece Kaitlyn (who is so beautiful) and nephew Andrew (who doesn't like to pose for photos). We don't get to see them very often, but they are dear to us!

My sister Shelly and her lovely daughter Samantha.

Christina, AnnaLynn, & Samantha playing a new game~

My dad, my brother, and my nephew...they are three peas in a pod! We asked them to make funny faces for the picture and notice how my brother is just standing there smiling?? You have no idea what it was like growing up with him... :)

And then it was my dad's turn - such a mischievous look on his face. Three generations of Mihaly men (is it the Czech/Polish combination??)

Yes, I am related to these people...and I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...