Sunday, February 14, 2010

It's Valentines Day...

...and I love
and...
(disregard the battle wound)
My sweeties...
Missing these two...
And looking forward to lunch with these two today...
Me and my best friend and Valentine :)

I apologize for the fuzzy pictures, but I'm sort of in a hurry this morning. Really what I want to say is that I love my life! It is so full and made even more so by the fact that my Redeemer lives!

If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. ~John 15:10-17

It is a joy to daily lay down my life - to love - my family. Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. rofl! I love how Jess and Zack get the pajama picture, and we have the dressy one. ;) HA HA! ;D Happy Valentine's Day to you too, we had a good time eating lunch with you guys!

    Love,

    ~Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the most recent pic I have of J&Z - and it's a good one! Such a nice memory of you all being here. :)

    We had a fabulous time at lunch, thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...