Saturday, February 6, 2010

Number 100

I was just going to post some pictures of the kids, when I saw that I have posted 99 times -- that makes this post #100. Maybe not too big of a deal (really, it's not a big deal at all), but it does make me stop to think about how much more consistently our family's doings are documented (and with photos!), sort of like a scrapbook, but easier. (As if I know what scrapbooking is like...from what I've heard, blogging is easier, cheaper (free!), and no mess to clean up!)

The thing I wonder, though, is this - will my kids be able to look at all this when they're older? Will the technology be something so completely different and advanced that this blogging thing will go the way of the 45 rpm record, the cassette tape, and VHS cassettes? (Yes, I just dated myself...) Time will tell. And besides, I didn't start blogging in order to record our family history, but rather as a means to stay in contact with our daughter who moved to southern CA. (Hi, Jess, we miss ya!)

Sorry for the musing -- on to #101.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/08/2010

    Hey, at least you didn't say "78 rpm record" and "8-track tapes"!

    ~Karen M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a friend who had an 8-track player. I won't publicly admit what we used to listen to. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...