Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The bee's knees :)

I'm hosting a little get together (actually a baby shower) one evening later this week and have been on the lookout for a good iced coffee recipe. Leave it to Nancy Wilson to come to my rescue! She actually calls it "coffee punch" and it is, according to one of her commenters, delish! Nancy says, "it's the bee's knees." You can find the recipe here if you want to give it a try.

And if you're reading this and will be at the shower, don't worry, I'm going to use decaf. :)

2 comments:

  1. NO way! Oh you are amazing Lisa! I saw that post and was trying to come up with an excuse to make it--yum. That sounds so good. Now I am definitely waiting to have this baby until after Thursday night. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note to all my critics: "I am amazing!" You read it here...

    Thanks, Chelsea! Hope to see you at the shower. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...