Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Monday - Today's the Day!

Today's the day. We've been easing into it for the past couple of weeks, but the time is finally here to begin our school year in earnest. I've planned. I've researched. I've purchased. I've made the schedule. And when Dan left this morning he prayed for me and for the kids. May we keep the important things important. May we learn how to live more fully as followers of Christ. May we submit ourselves to His will for us each day with joy!

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom.
And in all your getting, get understanding.
Exalt her, and she will promote you;
she will bring you honor, when you embrace her.
She will place on your head an ornament of grace;
a crown of glory she will deliver to you.
Proverbs 4:7-9

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge,
but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Proverbs 1:7

Incline your ear and hear the words of the wise,
and apply your heart to my knowledge;
for it is a pleasant thing if you keep them within you;
let them all be fixed upon your lips,
so that your trust may be in the LORD...
Proverbs 22:17-19

4 comments:

  1. Hope your first day goes well and according to plan!

    Love you!
    Jess~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - what time will you be here to do piano lessons? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy, Busy! Ah! I miss those days! :) Enjoy my friend! J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I'm in my element, you know...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...