Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Yes, it's been a while...

It's been a while since I've been here, and although there are many reasons why that is so, the number one reason is that I simply haven't had the time! September brings with it the beginning of a new year of homeschooling, and, well, it just takes a lot of time and mental energy to do the job well.

A second reason for my absence is the incredibly beautiful weather we've been enjoying. Not only have the sunshine and warm temperatures boosted my mood and outlook, but they have also been the reason my garden has continued to produce! I realize I haven't posted pictures of our homegrown abundance this year, but we truly have been blessed beyond my expectations. As any gardener knows, an abundantly productive garden not only means plenty of fresh and nutritious food to serve your family, but also plenty more to be preserved!

Interestingly, the Lord provided a third reason for my absence from the blogosphere: Our computer needed surgery. ;) Thankfully, he provided a surgeon (computer tech - Jeff!) who basically rebuilt and gave us a whole new computer. No more clicking and going to switch a load of laundry while a page loads, and no more "Windows is experiencing a problem and needs to shut down..." And guess what we paid to experience this world of computer bliss? Nothing. Nada. Zip. What a guy! :) Thanks, Jeff!

So, yes, it's been a while since I've been here, and it's been time well spent. Life cannot be about the blog, can it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...