Thursday, November 25, 2010

Be thankful...

Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
And into His courts with praise. 
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
For the LORD is good;
His mercy is everlasting,
And His truth endures to all generations.


~Psalm 100: 4-5

A warm mug of coffee, a crackling fire in our wood stove, freshly baked cinnamon rolls, my sweet children, a loving husband, the Word of God...what more could I want? It is the simple things in life that matter most - faith, family, and freedom.

Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.

~John 8:36

I am blessed beyond measure. And for that I am thankful.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful Mrs. Seifert! BTW; I just noticed that it is now 8:26 pm, and it is Nov. 24...well your post thing said that you posted this Nov. 25 at 7:40am. :) Made me smile, but I was also wondering how that could have happened.... ;o)
    Tell Anna 'hi' for me and give that sweet daughter of yours a HUGE MASSIVE GINORMOUS hug for me. I love you all! I am VERY VERY VERY thankful to the Lord for placing you in my life. You all are as close as family to me. Next to my family, faith and Church, you are one of my greatest blessings. And I mean it too. Every last word, you are the closest friends I have ever had, and I love you guys more than any friends I have ever met. Okay...I've got to stop now, I am going to make my computer all wet with tears. :) I love you guys...and always will.
    Love always and lots,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you, too! Hope your family had a wonderful time celebrating God's goodness today. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...