Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fresh off my needles... "Boots for Babes"



Thankful. That's how I'm feeling today! Why, you ask? I've been working on this particular project for quite a while now and am finally finished! Whoo-hoo!

I'm thinking of calling them "Boots for Babes" (unless someone suggests a better name...hint, hint).  :)  Lord willing, I'll be able to carve some time out of my already overloaded schedule to type up the pattern and -- dare I say it -- offer it for sale in my open-but-empty Etsy shop. How exciting is that?!


4 comments:

  1. These are so cute!! I also actually love the name as it's catchy!

    love you,
    Jess~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jess! :)

    I was worried the "babes" part of the name might be misinterpreted. ;)

    But you know me, always coming up "catchy" titles for things. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are they for big babes too? Not just for babies. I LOVE THESE! I would buy them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks, Kathy! Another friend also suggested these would be nice for big kids and adults, so I'll have to work on resizing the pattern.

    So much to do...so little time. Or is it: So much yarn (fabric, etc.)...so little time? :)

    I'll let you know if I'm able to successfully create an adult version!

    Blessings, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...