Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Three ornaments...

Each year since we've been married my sweet hubby and I have given each other a new ornament on Christmas Eve. It's a fun tradition that has us each on the hunt, visiting store after store, hoping to find that "just right" ornament first -- before the other one of us finds it. This event is typically followed by a smug (but loving!), "I found your ornament today..." comment. Really, it can take quite a few trips and lots of looking before just the right ornament is found, and for whatever reason, we know it when we find it. :)

Dan's to me:

He's been on the lookout for a chicken ornament and finally found one. I'm not sure what the wheels are for, but I like it!

Mine to Dan:


Just a simple, sparkly Christmas tree. :)

And ornament #3 was a surprise gift from my Uncle Rich:

I was born in Braddock, Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh area) into a family of Steelers fans. You can take the girl out of Pittsburgh, but you can't take the Pittsburgh out of the girl. :) Thanks, Uncle Rich! Go Steelers!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...