Friday, January 28, 2011

Give thanks, pray, and return good for evil...

How should we respond if/when we've been lied about? It happens. Sometimes it's a misunderstanding easily sorted out and covered, other times it's purposeful and malicious with the intent of destroying our reputation. But we're not alone. Our Lord himself was lied about and falsely accused - repeatedly. Go here for words of wisdom from one of my favorite bloggers who wisely recommends that we give thanks, pray, and return good for evil.

2 comments:

  1. You have NO idea how timely this reminder is for me. Thanks! :) I love you my friend! J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you, my dear friend! Call me soon!
    ~L

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...