Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Gratituesday: Earrings!

Now that Christmas is over and all our decorations are packed away until next December, there is only one thing left to do to officially "close" the season: Write thank you notes! This week's Gratituesday post is actually doubling as my thank you note to four special gals who blessed me this Christmas. :)

Anyone who knows me well knows I'm not a trendy gal. I dress pretty plainly and like to keep things simple. And although I'm not much of a jewelry wearer, I do like to wear earrings! How excited am I to have received four pairs for Christmas?

The first pair (red & black beads with wire) were made by my artsy daughter Jessica. The green pair were made by my artsy daughter-in-law, Christina (who also crocheted the flower pin in the photo below). The third pair is from my ten year old daughter, AnnaLynn (store bought by yet another artsy girl). Finally, the fourth pair were created by the artsy daughter of a good friend of mine.

I love them all! And I love each of you. :) Thanks, Jessica, Christina, AnnaLynn, and Felicity, for sharing your creativity and for blessing me each in your own unique way! May the Lord bless you as you use your creativity to bring Him glory!

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. ~Colossians 3:17


~~~~~~~~~~
Join me for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those green earrings! You are sitting in our living room wearing them right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina will be thrilled that you like them. :)

    Always love sitting in your living room...just like family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...