Monday, January 24, 2011

Gratituesday: A photo by Anna...

Saturday morning she ran in asking for the camera. I'd forgotten all about it until I was uploading pictures earlier today when I came across this amazing shot. She's ten. I love that she can see small seemingly insignificant things, like a spider web covered with dew, and be excited about them. I love that she's artsy, creative, and musical just like her big sister.

She sculpts...
She bakes...
She's a contest winner...
And she looks like me...

I thank the Lord for the blessing of my sweet little big girl! It amazes me how like us our children can be, yet how different and unique each is in his or her own way. What are you thankful for today?


~~~~~~~~~~
Join me for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

6 comments:

  1. Wow - what a precious, talented daughter you have! The picture of the two of you together is so sweet!

    I, too, am thankful for my ten-year-old and all the joy she brings to our household.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! In that last photo, she really does look like you! That picture is so sweet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, Welcome! Thanks for your kind words. I'm overwhelmed with joy and thankfulness for the blessings my daughter(s) bring to my life! God is good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chelsea, I KNOW! People (especially family) are always telling me how much Anna looks like me, but I don't really see it. But when I look at that one picture in particular--WOW! There it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna is so pretty...just like her mama. :) Today I am really thankful for the little bundle of joy I am holding right now, who is causing me to have to type single handed. :)Yes, that's Nickolas. Life would not be as fun and adventure filled without children to share it with. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...