Monday, January 3, 2011

Remember this?

A while back I posted a picture of my 2009 Christmas poinsettia (99 days before Christmas, to be exact). Anyway, this is what it looked like then:
And here's a photo of it along with the poinsettia I purchased this year:
Is that about the most pathetic thing you've ever seen? Yes, it is.
It amazes me that last year's plant survived, and although it doesn't look super nice, it is still alive and even has some red leaves! This year's plant was gorgeous when I brought it home, however it dried up within days and is destined for my compost barrel. Will last year's poinsettia live to see another Christmas? We'll see next year -- stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...