Saturday, January 29, 2011

Three things that made me smile today...

I was inspired by a friend who shared last weekend three things that made her happy, and so today, you get to know three things that made me smile:

This came in the mail:

I'm sooo ready to get some seeds started!

And this came in the mail, too:




It's wonderful to have such a creative daughter! I'll post a picture when we figure out the perfect spot to hang these. :)

And although this didn't come in the mail today, it did make me smile:

Ultimate Lemon Cake - a new recipe that looks to have turned out perfectly! I wish I could eat a slice right now, but it's for dessert after lunch tomorrow. I'll share the recipe another time...

2 comments:

  1. You are so nice! We got our Territorial Seeds catalog in the mail today too. Yeah! Wow, that cake looks SO good--wish you were coming to my house! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you so ready to start gardening? My growing season isn't even close; I don't even have a single bulb up yet (such is life our here...).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...