Saturday, February 19, 2011

Things that made me smile this week :)

SNOW!

We were blessed with just the right amount of the white stuff this week - enough to lay a thin white blanket on the lawn, but not enough to prevent us from driving where we needed to go. :)

These two enjoyed the snow...


This smiling face made me happy for three days early this week...

Good friends who trust you enough to leave their precious little one in your care while they vacation for a few days are a blessing indeed! We had so much fun loving on little Maximus. :)

And finally! My bulbs are up! Can't wait until the weather warms up just a bit so I can get out there and work in my garden!

1 comment:

  1. Great snow pictures! It is so fun to watch the kids try to catch and eat it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...