Friday, March 18, 2011

All things green...

Before you say anything, yes, I know today's March 18, and I'm a day late. We were good Irish wanna be's yesterday and wore our green. We also had a busy day -- piano lessons, violin lessons, and errands in town. Sometimes blogging has to wait. Such is life. Besides, Laura over at Heavenly Homemakers is hosting a blog party called The Little Green Project, and I figured I'd get in on the fun even if I am a day late! :)

Kiwi is green...


(AnnaLynn snapped these amazing kiwi photos)


And the northwest is green...

One thing about living in the great northwest is the rain. Rain? Yes. The rain. Don't you know it's what makes Washington the Evergreen State? We've had a lot (a LOT) of rain lately, and running errands in the rain is not one of my favorite things to do (especially when I can't find my umbrella!).

BUT...

The sun decided to burst through the clouds and make an appearance while we were driving home yesterday giving us the glorious opportunity to snap a few pictures of items coming soon to my Etsy (where, incidentally, I hope to make some green!).

Notice all the green...











Stay tuned for a give-a-way from my Etsy store!


~~~~~~~~~~
Join us at Heavenly Homemakers for the little Green Project!

2 comments:

  1. I don't have a little one any more, but I really, really like those slippers or booties...whatever I should call them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shara! I named my booties "Knitted Boots for Babes" and am so pleased that you like them. I've worked on creating and designing the pattern for about a year now and finally have them the way I like them (and so that they'll STAY ON the feet of little ones!). My next project is to finalize the pattern so I can offer it for sale...one of these days, Lord willing!

    Blessings to you and yours,

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...