Friday, March 25, 2011

Food for thought...

Are you a flake? Hope not. Am I? Sadly, sometimes I am. I believe we all struggle with "commitment follow through" from time to time. The chief detriment to my personal ability to follow through (causing me to be a flake) usually isn't a lack a willingness or desire to keep my promises, but rather it tends to stem from my tendency to over-commit.

But what does this teach my children? That's right...how to be a flake. What does being a flake do for my reputation? And more importantly, how does it impact my testimony as a Christian? How about you?

Just a little food for thought.

Nancy Wilson has a short and sweet post about just this topic today over at Femina; check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...