Friday, April 22, 2011

Sourdough starter help!

For those of you who've been waiting for me to post instructions for making a sourdough starter, your wait is over...sort of.

Wardeh over at GNOWFGLINS has posted an incredibly informative video explaining the "what, how, and why" of a sourdough starter. I learned a lot from watching and encourage you to head on over and do the same. And while you're there, check out her Sourdough eCourse and Sourdough A to Z eBook which both look to be fantastic resources! (Just so you know, I'm not being compensated for referring you; I simply find Wardeh to be a great resource!)

I still may post my starter recipe one of these days, but if the one I've got started by following Wardeh's directions works for me, I'll likely just leave it at this. Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...