Wednesday, May 25, 2011

And now for a little whining...


My most favorite coffee mug got a chip in it today. And guess who did it. That's right, it was me. My carpel tunnel decided to act up while I was unloading the dishwasher this afternoon and that was that. My precious Highland's Study Center coffee mug slipped right out of my hand. :(

Why is it that we're such creatures of habit? Why do we reach, morning after morning, for the same mug? After all, my cupboard is full of mugs. As a matter of fact, I could probably drink from a different one each and every morning for a month before needing to wash them (not that I would do that, but you get my point).

I once had a friend who told me my ruts run deep. She was right. I'm going to miss my mug. Such a silly thing to whine about, but there it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...