Saturday, June 4, 2011

Catching up and a word from Augustine...

It's been a busy week here in Dole Valley; I haven't had much time for many of my regular activities due to this little man...


With his mom and dad out of town, we've had the pleasure of watching this little cutie and are loving every minute of it! Since AnnaLynn, our youngest, is ten years old, we're a little rusty in the baby department, but we've managed to figure things out and have enjoyed having the little guy around.  :)

During his nap this afternoon, I was able to get a little weeding done and snap a picture of the flowers in the hanging baskets on our front porch...


And this evening while catching up on my e-mail and blog reading, I came upon this gem from St. Augustine...

Thou awakest us to delight in Thy praise; for Thou madest us for Thyself, and our heart is restless, until it repose in Thee.

~Augustine of Hippo

A blessed Sabbath Day to all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! This is too much!!! He is just too stinkin' cute!!!I just want to lean forward and kiss him right now! I am glad that you are having fun with him. He is a real handful at times, but he sure makes up for it with his "100 faces." ;p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...