Friday, June 17, 2011

What will I create with this?


Woo-hoo!! I've been waiting for a package to arrive and it finally came!



This gorgeous, wonderful, bright yard and a half of fabric is destined to become a twirly skirt for my "loves bright and bold colors" AnnaLynn.

I've got a couple other sewing projects lined up and can't wait to start creating, but my always growing to-do and summer projects list has gotten quite long. First up is finishing planting our late, late, late garden. Second is cleaning out our school room now that we're finished for the year--yeehaw!

I've got a feeling that the sewing is going to nudge its way up on the priority list. Cleaning is overrated. :)

8 comments:

  1. I'm putting in my late, late, late garden today.
    I'm with you. I'd much rather be sewing than cleaning, or even planting for that matter!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a loooooooooooooong list of summer projects too. [o= And yes the creative ones are going to be put very HIGH on the list. I can't wait to see what your skirt looks like. I hope you show us when you get it done.

    Blessings!
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is extra bright, but very pretty! I love how it says, "England Swings," as it's title. I'm sure Anna can't wait to wear whatever you're going to make out of it for her. :)

    Love you,
    Jessica~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie & Mary - Thanks for stopping by. :) Rain is falling today, so my garden will have to wait--I may just get to start cutting that fabric! Blessings to you both! ~Lisa

    J - Yes, "England Swings!" (You lucky dog!) Your little sis loves bright! Love ya back! ~Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun with that twirly skirt!! She'll look very cute, I'm sure! Nothing beats sitting down with a new piece of fabric and starting to create! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I popped over from Sonia's blog to see your fabric. Sew it up! It is beautiful and bright and happy!! I had not seen this fabric before but I love it! I can't wait to see it finished.
    Sivje

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for popping in. :) Will get to the sewing in the next few days, Lord willing! ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...