Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Gratituesday - A mid-July day in the Pacific NW...


Outdoors...


Indoors...


...and I'm wearing a long sleeved shirt.

Do you see what time of day it is? (My apologies for the blurry shot; it's 3:13 p.m.)

Longing for warmer summer days to help my garden grow but thankful we're not suffering with sweltering heat.

While my corn, green beans, and cucumbers are all far from producing, we're enjoying a wonderful harvest of fresh strawberries...



and peas...



Yes, in mid-July. :)

For what are you thankful today?

~~~~~~~~~~

Join me for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

5 comments:

  1. Note: In Texas, even if the plant label says full sun, it doesn't really mean it. Unless it is a cactus, you need to make sure it gets some shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I can sooooooooo relate! I am wearing a cotton sweater today. I hope to get some basil, zucchini, green peppers and cucumbers this year but not sure how much. I have to go check out our peas after seeing yours. [o= And yes we have been really enjoying the strawberries. Raspberries are coming soon!

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. You took the thought right out of my head! I'm not complaining because it has been so pleasant, but the garden...

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. we will give you some of our OHIO weather! Heat wave central. I am thankful that our garden LOVES the hothouse type weather that is typical here in July. AND that I am finally getting used to it, yes I am crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melinda - I don't envy you the heat wave! We're still cool and rainy today (Thursday).

    Mary - A cool weather garden it will have to be, then. I am thankful for the abundance of lettuce we're enjoying on a daily basis. :)

    Debbie - I know! The garden...

    Kathy - Hello stranger!! You'll have to post some photos of your garden so we can see the benefits of all that sunshine! Blessings to you, Clancy and the girls. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...