Saturday, July 30, 2011

Musing...


Here's a peek at my kitchen windowsill...



The things I keep here are typically momentos--things to remind me of those I love.

A cup and saucer, a pine cone wrapped with grass, a scripture verse on contentment, a potted plant.

Earlier this week it was particularly humid; I awoke to droplets of water hanging from the tip of each and every leaf...



Stunning.



Muse: to gaze meditatively or wonderingly (archaic)
Momento: an object or item that serves to remind one of a person, past event, etc.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I don't think I have ever been anywhere that the humidity was high enough to have droplets hanging on house plants. What sweet musings these are.

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Isn't God good to give us all things lovely?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you my friend! And I love the new look of your blog! J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pamela - He is good indeed! Thanks. :)

    J - Love ya back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...