Sunday, September 25, 2011

For today...

Outside my window: It is just beginning to turn from night to day; birds are beginning to chirp and a gentle rain is falling.

I am thinking: How nice it was to work together as a family around our place yesterday.

I am thankful: For the wonderfully pleasant weather we had this past week and for today -- a day of rest.

From the learning rooms: A new logic curriculum, lapbooks, and Math U See.

In the kitchen: Coffee and muffins (and stacks and stacks of clean laundry that needs to be put away).

I am eager: For worship later this morning.

I am wondering: How a difficult situation will be resolved -- how will God be glorified in such a mess?

I am praying: Kyrie Eleison (Lord have mercy).

I am reading: Stacy McDonald's Raising Maidens of Virtue.

Plans for the coming week: Lessons, harvesting, preserving, stacking wood, transplanting plants, planting daffodil bulbs for next spring.

A picture for thought I am sharing...



We took an afternoon off to enjoy a final day at Lewisville -- one of the many perks of homeschooling!

4 comments:

  1. Your day started out just lovely. Early and with the Lord in your heart! :)

    m.b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the peek into your day.. and your lovely mind. Today we begin our homeschool year, YES! Enjoy your day~

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! Debbie, have a great first day! ~Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love hearing about your days. [o= I pray many blessings on your week and may your work go quickly and with ease.

    Sending you many blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...