Friday, November 11, 2011

Always doing...

Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time who never loses any. It is wonderful how much can be done if we are always doing.
~Thomas Jefferson
For balance, may I be so bold to suggest the addition of a Sabbath rest on the Lord's Day?
Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a sabbath of the LORD your God...
~Exodus 20:9-10
It has been a full and busy week preparing for tomorrow's first bazaar of the season.

Work is good!

Work is a blessing!

Rest?

A wonderful blessing indeed and something I'm very much looking forward to.

~~~~~~~~~~~

PS: Remember that today is Veterans Day. Click here or here for a short history refresher lesson. :)

8 comments:

  1. I love going to bazaar's~it's always fun to see what other people are making! Have fun!

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy hands are good but rest is so good too! I am dreaming of hibernating in 10 days! Today making juice and fudge for the fair. After tonight I will be 2/3rds done with the juice. And I hope to be done with making the fudge today. Tomorrow will be dipping tapers. [o=

    Talk to you soon!
    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SO wish I could come to your bazaar! I hope all goes well! I love you my friend! J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband works 6 days, and he's SO THANKFUL for a Sabbath rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying a WONDERFUL Sabbath rest for you tomorrow. ((HUGS)) And I also pray your craft sales were wonderful. Lifting a prayer up for a successful day!

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had a good day today and are ready for a little rest. :) Monday we'll being restocking -- we sold out of our peppermint soap and are close to out of a few other items. Thankfully, our next bazaar isn't for two weeks!

    Thanks for the prayers, Mary. :)

    We'll be at Prairie High School's Yuletide Bazaar the Saturday after Thanksgiving--stop by and say hello if you're in the neighborhood!

    Blessings, ~Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh how I wish I could buy some of your soap! [o=
    I am glad to here it went well. I think the only thing that will be done today is the second 1/3 of juice and cut and wrapping some the fudge. Lots still to do. I guess it will keep me out of trouble. [o;

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good to work, but it's also good to get rest as well so one will be able to do the tasks set before them. Balance is definitely the key!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...