Saturday, December 3, 2011

Friday Favorites

Yes it's late (11:30). For whatever reason, I'm wide awake and surfing. Here's what I found...

Something that made me laugh.


Laura's list of what's on sale this month at Azure. :)

This post featuring 11 simple, homemade gifts including lip balm, bath salts, and lavender linen spray, and sugar scrub!


There's a homemade Christmas gift carnival over at the Nourishing Gourmet this week.

And to wrap this up, Tammy is hosting a giveaway for the Money Saving Mom's new book. All you have to do is click on over and leave a comment about one of your favorite money saving tips. Don't forget to let me know if you win!


Good night all. :)

PS: Chocolate Gingerbread Muffins are coming Monday morning...

2 comments:

  1. Ohh you night owl you. [o= I know the feeling. I was up till midnight on the night before my fair. I pray many blessings on your sales today. Did you make that extra peppermint soap? I am busy making crocheted bookmarks and then I am getting going on socks for my men. [o= Lots of stitching happiness this month. [o=

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been insomniac myself lately...so I know about midnight surfing, LOL! Love the photo, it made me laugh, too!

    {{{HUGS}}},
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...