Monday, December 5, 2011

Presents from afar...

A little something arrived in the mail on Saturday...



A parcel from England bearing Yuletide greetings.



The first of the gifts that will go around our tree. Can't wait to see what's inside!

~~~~~~~~~~

However many blessings we expect from God, His infinite liberality will always exceed all our wishes and our thoughts. ~John Calvin

Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
 
~I Thessalonians 5:16-18

For what are you thankful today? 

Join me for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

7 comments:

  1. Yay! It made it! I was hoping it woudn't take ages this time!

    Jess~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pre-Christmas packages make such fun surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so much fun to receive presents from far away :)

    Enjoy them,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brings back memories of getting Christmas gifts from afar [Northern Ireland and France]. Glad you received it on time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! When I was little, we always received a package each December from South Africa. My mother, who was born and raised in Germany, had an older sister who married and then moved there with her husband. It was always such a treat, receiving those packages! I shall have to sit and remember my Aunt Renate from Africa now :-) Thanks for bringing that memory to mind!

    Blessings,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love getting packages and this time of year is the best. But ones from overseas would be even better.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful!

    Today I am thankful for the love of my friends and family... I'm always thankful for it but today it's hitting me even harder.

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...