Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Simple things to smile about...

1. Coffee beans all the way from Rome -- can you say smooth? (Thanks, Jess & Zack!)



2. Enjoying Eggs Benedict this past Saturday morning with our dear, dear friends (thanks, Timothy!).



3. New books. I'm half-way through the highly-inspiring one thousand gifts and am very much looking forward to Lessons at Blackberry Inn (with thanks to authors Ann Voskamp and Karen Andreola).



4. And the most awesome water cup ever (a Christmas present from my amazing husband).



Just the beginning of my own list of 1000 gifts...

~~~~~~~~~~

Join me for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers :)

7 comments:

  1. What wonderful things to be thankful for. [o= You must be enjoying the book so far.

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post! I'm just about to start reading 1000 Gifts as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. April, I would love to know how you like it. Happy reading!

      Lisa :)

      Delete
  3. I agree with Canadagirl...wonderful things.

    Yes, also to One Thousand Gifts. It is marvelous, isn't it? And I have the Kindle edition, but am wishing I had the REAL book...just to flip back & forth easier, etc. Have you visited her blog, A Holy Experience? It's very good, and of course, she talks in the blog like she writes in the book. :) And she give tons of links to cool things.

    Blessings to you, Lisa. Enjoy your Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to pick up a copy, Pamela. I've taken to reading mine with a pen in hand and have dogeared quite a few pages. Will have to visit her blog sometime soon; thanks for the tip. :)

      Blessings,

      Lisa :)

      Delete
  4. Those Eggs Benedict were pretty great...to go with a super great weekend! Thanks again for the fun, and rest, but mostly for your friendship! I love you my friend! J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you back and hoping all is well...

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...