Saturday, February 18, 2012

And the winner is...


Congratulations to Stephanie!!

Just in case you're wondering which color she chose, it was oatmeal...


Many thanks to the rest of you for playing along! 

Stephanie, please send me an email (happyindolevalley@gmail.com) with your shipping address, and I'll get these in the mail to you!

PS: The two remaining pairs of my crocheted fingerless gloves (the moss green and tangerine) will be available in my (woefully neglected) Etsy shop within the next few days. :)

Blessings to all,
Lisa :)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Stephanie :) I really like these...very nice Lisa.

    m.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maria. :) Wish I could send each of you a pair!! Have a blessed Lord's Day tomorrow, my friend.

      ~Lisa

      Delete
  2. Congrats to Stephanie! I know she will love them for your work is beautiful and feels so good to the skin.

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary, for your sweet compliment. :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations to Stephanie... the lucky gal!!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...