Saturday, February 4, 2012

A blog award :)



Many thanks to Lisa over at Olive Plants All Around My Table  for bestowing upon my blog the Versatile Blogger Award. :)

There are three rules to be followed upon receiving this award:

First, thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.

Thanks, Lisa! :)

Second, share seven random things about yourself.
1. I'm a little bit rock & roll
2. I don't wear gloves while working in the garden
3. I wear a skirt...every day
4. I haven't been to the mall in over 3 years (I hate the mall)
5. I drink red wine
6. I like my steaks well done
7. I was born in Braddock, PA (go Steelers!)
And third, nominate 5 fellow bloggers and let them know about it.

Sarah, Kim, Jeanne, April, and Mary -- blessings to each of you for inspiring me through your blogs!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award. I've been away from blogland for a while and have missed your blog. Just letting you know I stopped by and I especially liked your yarn goals for the year. Your stash is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sonia, welcome back! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Lisa!! How fun!

    Interesting about wearing a skirt. I don't but applaud you...where else would today's little girls learn that women really are supposed to be different from men???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Lisa! I'm so grateful for this lovely award! It was nice to learn a bit more about you in your post too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lisa! What a nice surprise! I love that you're a little bit rock & roll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lisa! Sorry about not getting back with you until now. I had to work on Friday and every time I work outside the home, I need to focus on home a wee bit more for a few days after.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No apology necessary! I completely understand. Charis needs her Mum! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...