Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pardon my dust...


Please pardon my dust while I do a little sprucing up around here...  As you can see, I've whipped up a new header and will be replacing the blue swirly design on the sides next. If you're interested in knowing how I created the header, just click on over and check out this helpful post.

Update: If you're actually reading this here on the blog and not on a RSS feed, you can see that I've traded in the blue swirls for some yellow... Thanks for your patience while I redecorate. At this point I'm not quite sure if the yellow will stay or go. :)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads-up on Picasa! I've been disappointed that Picnik is going away, so maybe this will be the answer. I like what you did with you header, by the way.

    Blessings,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh - I like it! very pretty~

    Thank you for your kind words...

    Blessings
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the link! I have been really wanting to do a header and hadn't yet. Hope to take some pics soon and design one. ((happy dance))

    Ohhh btw I LOVe love love the yellow. [o= It is so cheerful and pretty.

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    PS: today I had the best afternoon yet of no pain. So thankful b/c the morning was pretty bad. Don't understand what makes the pain come and go???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new look. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, I am loving your new design! It's looking GREAT! I am going to try another one of your muffins this week. I know I was thinking this and can't remember if I actually wrote it to you, but you should make an ebook of your muffins, you could sell it or offer it free to your subscribers, I am friends with a couple friends who are starting to help people with that kind of thing if you wanted their info.

    Anyhow, I feel like saying I "miss you" even though we don't really know eachother! I have been super busy with our new business that I haven't been able to visit your blog much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...