Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Faith plants flowers... {Gratituesday}

Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks;
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
~I Thessalonians 5:16-18


On a cool, crisp day last fall...

   

...we planted daffodil and tulip bulbs.

 

After six months of cold, and rain, and snow...



...flowers & deer food. :)



And we're thankful nonetheless.

Enjoying the springtime blessings of our Heavenly Father while continuing to learn about life here in the forest of the Cascade foothills.

For what are you thankful today? Join me for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers :)

Sharing with:

Simple Living Wednesday
Encourage One Another
Simple Lives Thursday

4 comments:

  1. The squirrels that visit my patch seem to think that tulips are their mid-morning snack :D

    But I do give Thanks that I was able to enjoy some of them this Spring.

    Peace be with you today my friend,
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for a husband who is patient and kind to me each day, even though I don't deserve it.

    The yellow tulip is beautiful! We have a few of those in our backyard as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for many things..in particular: a godly, hard-working husband, a 13 yr.-old son who loves to play with his 5 yr.-old sister, an 8 yr.-old daughter who often asks, "mom, is there anything I can do to help you?", an 11 yr.-old son who gives me hugs and kisses for no apparent reason, a 10 yr.-old who obeys my without asking "why?", and last, but not least, a Savior who is faithful, even when I am not.
    Ooops. Sorry. I didn't mean to write a book. :)
    And btw, hubby and the children told me the lilac muffins were delicious,but not too sweet. :)
    Love the pics of the flowers. Spring has finally arrived at your house! Yippee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you have the right attitude... and attitude is everything!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...