Friday, May 18, 2012

Time...



Kind of says it all, don't you think?

Too often we busy ourselves to the point of believing the lie that we don't have enough time. I do it myself.

How's this for a to-do list?

Slow down. Breathe. Sit still. Pray. Gaze out a window. Reflect. Read. Go for a walk. Enjoy!

You have my permission. :)

Quote discovery made while sipping tea out on my porch late this morning [Good Earth in case you're wondering].

Have a great weekend!

Sharing with:

Far Above Rubies
Time-Warp Wife



Thanks for dropping in! I hope your visit to Dole Valley has been both a blessing and encouragement; if so, won't you join me? Look to the upper right to follow, subscribe via email, or via RSS feed. ~Lisa

14 comments:

  1. This is what I have been doing today...trying to reconnect with my house after the weekend of being away.
    m.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a wonderful weekend, Maria! Blessings to you and yours!! ~Lisa

      Delete
  2. Love the quote, Lisa. Thanks for sharing it. :)
    Happy week-end to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for dropping by, ~Lisa

      Delete
  3. Anonymous5/20/2012

    So, according to this Celtic saying,I'm not getting done what needs to be done (or what I think needs to be done), because I'm not using his time he has given me wisely? Hmmm.... It's just so much easier to complain about it. Well, if I read your blog more maybe I'll learn. Love, your husband

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a dilemma about how we use our time, to be sure. Is the problem in our expectations? Perhaps. xo, ~L

      Delete
  4. Lovely quote and thank you so much for reminding me. Can't be done often enough I guess... Hope you had a wonderful, blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to you! Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment! ~Lisa :)

      Delete
  5. I just love old Celtic and Irish quotes, sayings and blessings. I've never heard this one, and it bears repeating. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd never heard this one before either; and to think it came off a tea bag tag... Blessings, ~Lisa :)

      Delete
  6. Visiting your blog for the first time today. This was a wonderful post filled with such truth. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shari, You're welcome! Thanks for visiting. :)

      Delete
  7. Time is so elusive! It is how we think about it, I believe. If what we chose to do is of eternal importance, than we aren't wasting it, but making the most of the opportunity :)I also think of 'what you sow, you reap'!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...