Tuesday, August 14, 2012

And then it was time for a little blog break...

Enjoying your summer? I sure am. :)

And although I have quite a few blog posts sitting in my draft folder just waiting for me to finish them up, it's August, the middle of August to be more precise, and there's so, so much to do...

berry picking,
jam making,
tending the garden,
beginning the harvest,
canning,
finishing homestead projects,
knitting & finishing my bonnet pattern(!!),
lesson planning for school (which starts in just three short weeks!),

and...

spending lazy days at the river with my kiddos. :)

So, please excuse me while I take a little blog break.

I've got lots of Muffin Monday and Homemade Pantry recipes to share (including homemade mayo!), updates on our 2012 homestead goals (including a long-promised tutorial on how to bend metal tubing for sturdy garden cloches), and more of the usual commentary on the good life we enjoy here in Dole Valley.

See you in a week or so!

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

5 comments:

  1. I know the feeling! [o= I really look forward to what you will share this coming year. Yes, you can tell I am a HS mom because our new year starts in Sept., lol. I would have to say ditto in my life well except a bonnet pattern. May the Lord bless your blogging break. ((hugs))

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy it fully!
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soak up every moment, my friend! :)
    ~Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the time away!

    {{{HUGS}}},
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...