Thursday, August 9, 2012

Yacolt is... The Place Where I Live {guest post @ The 21st Century Housewife}

Yacolt is a s-m-a-l-l town nestled in the Cascade Foothills of southwest Washington state, and it's the place where I live.
Yeah, it looks pretty much like this all around us... Gorgeous, huh?
While small-town living on the edge of a national forest might not be for everyone, I love it here even though it takes about a half hour to get to the nearest Starbucks...

But why do I tell you this?

Today I'm excited and honored to be guest posting over at The 21st Century Housewife as a part of April's The Place Where I Live series! Click on over and read all about this gorgeous slice of paradise I call home -- who knows, you might even decide to visit one day. :)


Thanks, April!

Praying blessings upon you in the place where you live,


Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on guesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Beautifully done. I haven't been to the Pomeroy Living History Farm in a long time ~ now I want to go!! And the Grist mill...lovely. I think it's time to do a little more exploring in your neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, If you do decide to do a bit of exploring down my way, you'll have to let me know so we can meet for a cup of coffee or tea and say hello in person. We're only 15 minutes from the Pomeroy Farm. :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for a wonderful guest post, Lisa! Yacolt and the surrounding area are absolutely lovely - what a beautiful place you live!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. April, Thank YOU for the opportunity! I do give all thanks and praise to the Lord for the privilege of living in such a beautiful area. Stop on by if you're ever find yourself back on the west coast. :)

      Delete
  4. You live in a very beautiful place Lisa. Even though it is small, the beauty and loveliness that surrounds it, is grand!
    m.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grand, indeed! Well said, my friend. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...