Not only is Shara a blogger, she's also a wife, mom, home-educator, frugal shopper, and more. Oh, and she's gifted with a crochet hook to be sure! Shara often shares her weekly menu plans which always inspire me to be a little more creative with my own cooking, to stock my pantry a little better, and to stretch one meal into two (as in cook once, eat twice...). Thanks so much, Shara!
- Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
- Write something about the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers for the Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
OK now. Ready? Here are seven things about me...
- I over commit and almost always think I have more time to get things done than I actually do
- I'm obsessive about having clean kitchen counters
- I'm a prepper
- I will turn 50 in 13 months and pray I've inherited both my grandmas' longevity :)
- I love shopping at the Goodwill
- One of my most favorite movie lines ever is from
Top GunA Few Good Men when Jack Nicholson's character says, "You can't handle the truth!" [Thanks, M!]
- The reason I called my blog "Happy in Dole Valley" is because I'm a recovering "cup-half-full" type of gal focusing on the good things in life
Finally, here are my nominations for the Beautiful Blogger Award!
- Karen @ A Servant's Memories
- Jessica @ Koch Family News
- Lori @ Serenity in the Suburbs
- Andrea @ Pie Birds, Buttons and Muddy Puddles
Wishing all my blog friends out there a terrific 1st day of fall!
Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)