Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Moulton Falls photo shoot...






Last week we took advantage of one of the last warm, sunny days we'll have until spring rolls around again to capture "school" pictures of the kids at Moulton Falls. That my two youngest are 14 and almost 12 (this Friday is AnnaLynn's b-day!) is somewhat hard to accept for this mama who misses the little years. That they are growing up is wonderful, though. Sometimes we miss it, don't see it in the day to day, but photographs don't lie.

With all praise to God who knew what He was doing when He gave this mama two more babes when our youngest was already 10 years old. What a joy!

However many blessings we expect from God, His infinite liberality will always exceed all our wishes and our thoughts.
~John Calvin

How about you? What are you thankful for today?

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

Join me for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers :)

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures of beautiful children. Thanks for sharing how the Lord blessed you with them when your youngest was 10. It is an encouragement to me today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Theresa. :) Our children, no matter when the Lord blesses us with, are always such a joy! So glad this post was an encouragement to you. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Mrs. Seifert!
    You ARE indeed right! These photos are definately cute, beautiful, and just....perfect! I absolutely adore the one of AnnaLynn when she is leaned up against the tree. The colors are so nice, and the pose was perfect for her! (Not to mention that any photo she is in, she looks beautiful, and just like her Momma. :))
    Just get with my mother and tell me when you want your family photos taken. :)
    Love ya,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do, Jess! Can't wait. :) See what I mean about if these same shots were taken with your camera (or my Jessica's camera)? Thanks for the sweet encouragement! ~Mrs. S

      Delete
  3. Hi Lisa! Your children are so beautiful. Your little girl looks so sweet in her pretty dress and bobby socks! It is so wonderful to see children their age, dressed so modestly and age appropriate. It lets their inner beauty really shines through. I am thankful today for feeling well enough to be up and doing my household chores. I have been feeling so much better now that autumn is here. I think the summer humidity here in Georgia and all the rainy weather really effects my arthritis and pain level somehow. But today I woke up feeling good and ready to go! I hope you have a lovely day too and thank you for sharing the wonderful photos! Delisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love those photos! They are wonderful and very frame'able too!
    I am glad you took advantage of the last bit of warm weather.

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photographs. God was good to you in giving you more children. :) Did Anna get new glasses?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful and handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lisa! What beautiful photos...love the greenness of that location :-) Your son looks so much more mature than 14! It's that "man-child" stage set in, I suppose :-) And Anna-Lynn has such a loveliness about her...she must be a sweet young lady, and I wish her a happy early birthday!

    Just got back from New York Tuesday evening...with BRYAN! Yay...he's home for good now!

    Blessings and {{{HUGS}}},
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...