Friday, October 5, 2012

Weekend inspiration...

Happy Friday! Hope you all have had a great week. :)

AnnaLynn and I are off to a Mother-Daughter Tea this weekend, but if we weren't, we'd likely be trying out some of these easy peasy craft and recipe ideas from Pinterest and other places around the blogosphere. Have some free time this weekend and need something crafty to do? Give one of these a try:

A super cute, inexpensive, and crafty way to create fall-themed gift tags using crayon leaf rubbings...
Homemade Nutella?
My children who already love me will love me even more. :)
What to do with bottle caps...
Felt + embroidery floss = an easy peasy, super cute gift idea :)
And last, but not least:
Apple juice concentrate + club soda = Homemade Sparkling Cider.
**All photo credits are to the links above.

And a question: Do you try many of the the ideas you find on Pinterest or do you just collect them? Me? I do a little of both...

Blessings,

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa...how fun! Enjoy yourselves :) I did one of them at the church...many moons ago and everyone truly enjoyed themselves.

    Have a fantastic weekend!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maria! We went two years ago and truly enjoyed ourselves. It's an almost 3 hour drive from here each way, but it will be so worth it. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Lisa, I hope you have a wonderful tea with your daughter, these are truly times to cherish! I love all of your neat ideas, especially the apple cider. I think I am going to try that the next time I have guests. I enjoy Pinterest too, I just learned about it from the ladies in my knitting circle a few weeks ago and have started a little page with a few pictures my knitting projects. Have a lovely weekend! Delisa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to look you up on Pinterest then, Delisa. Thanks for the kind comment! You'll have to let me know what you think of the sparkling cider. I'm planning on making some for my daughter's b-day which is coming up in two weeks. Blessings, ~Lisa

      Delete
  3. Enjoy the Mother-Daughter tea. I definitely do both-collect ideas and eventually try them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, You will have so much fun with this kind of thing when Charis gets older -- we had a wonderful time! Thanks for visiting. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...