Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving wishes, muffin recipes, and a simple Thanksgiving idea...

Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
And into His courts with praise.
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
For the LORD is good;
His mercy is everlasting,
And His truth endures to all generations.


~Psalm 100: 4-5

With lots going on here this week, I'll be away from the computer until next Monday when I hope you'll stop by for my first ever cyber Monday sale over at my Etsy shop. But before that we'll be participating in our one and only holiday bazaar this season on Saturday at Prairie High School in Brush Prairie (if you're local, stop by and say hello!). AnnaLynn and I have been busy crafting and creating -- so much fun! Afterward I'll be adding more items to the shop for the big sale; perhaps you'll find the perfect gift for someone you're shopping for. :)

In the meanwhile I wish you all a most blessed and happy Thanksgiving! In case you're looking for an idea for sharing what you're thankful for on Thanksgiving, may I suggest this easy idea? We did this last year and will be doing so again this year. :)

Also, I thought I'd share a few of our muffin recipes that would be perfect for breakfast on Thanksgiving or the morning after:




Blessings,

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to all in your home! ( give all a big hug from us in Canada, okay? [o= )Praying blessings on your family gathering and may you all be blessed and thankful for what the Lord has blessed you all with.

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    In Him<><
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do, Mary. :) Thanks for the wishes! So very, very much to be thankful for -- especially friends. :) ~Lisa

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...