Friday, November 23, 2012

The gift-giving season is upon us... join me on Saturday for the PHS 2012 Yuletide Bazaar :)

Now that thanks has been given and the fridge is stocked with yesterday's abundant leftovers, it's time to turn the page to the blessed season of Advent which this year begins on Sunday, December 2.

Might I suggest that this year you consider making your own or purchasing homemade, hand-crafted gifts this year? Pinterest is a great resource chock full of easy, simple ideas for creating homemade gifts. If crafting isn't your thing, please visit and support the local artisans in your area by shopping the multitude of holiday bazaars and craft fairs being held during the coming weeks. This year is our third participating in my alma mater's annual holiday bazaar -- if you're local, stop by and say hello!
And while I know I said I wouldn't be here until Monday, here I am none the less. Hope your day-after-Thanksgiving is a relaxing one,

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope the sale went well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the well-wishes, Shara! AnnaLynn and I had a blast at our sale and sold a bunch. :) Blessings to you, my friend, ~Lisa :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...