Friday, November 30, 2012

Used Homeschool Curriculum Sale -- GREAT PRICES -- going on now at "Serentiy in the Suburbs"

My friend Lori, who blogs at Serenity in the Suburbs, has graduated her sons and is holding what I'll call a virtual garage sale where you'll find LOTS of quality homeschool curriculum items including character building messages from Vision Forum and others.

From Lori's blog:
Are you looking for great prices on used homeschool curriculum? Wondering how you'll afford homeschool-high school curriculum? Well, look and wonder no longer! My oldest is graduated form college, and my youngest is graduated from our homeschool high school, and I have a LOT of fabulous, used homeschool curriculum to sell! Most is high school, but I also have items for younger kids, as well as LOTS of character-training and family-values items from Vision Forum, Above Rubies, Answers in Genesis, etc.

I really need to clear out my shelves...my prices are low (I provide the price it would cost you to buy the items new from Rainbow Resource or the original source if Rainbow doesn't carry it), so you can see how much you'll save.

Save $$$...buy used!!! Click HERE to visit my Used Curriculum Sale.
So what are you waiting for? Click on over and take a look, you might just find that something you've been looking for to supplement your current or future curriculum!

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...