Rachel of Day2Day Joys
Carrie of Young Living Oil Lady
Anne of Authentic Simplicity
Paula of Whole Intentions
Stephani of The Cheapskate Cook
and this month's guest host is Lisa of HappyinDoleValley
We would love for you to take some time and get to know all the hosts of H2w this week! Stop by each of our blogs and see what we are all about! :) We love comments!
Lisa's Top 3 From Last Week!
A must read if you use lots of soy products!
Spicy & healthy -- YUM!
@ Life Less Hurried, Living in the Slow Lane
A homemade, non-electric cooking method that I will definitely be trying!
Link up to any of our blogs with your favorite healthy post!
Guidelines for this Link-Up:
- Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, natural remedy, alternative medicine, going “green” tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy!
- If this is your first time participating read more info & get button here (also find the "I've been featured" button there)
- Comment on another participant’s post, this builds community.
- Add button or link back to that day’s link up.
- Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy; feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter.
- Ideas: homebirths, natural remedies, an interesting article, something eco-friendly, a review, natural cleaner, alternative or holistic approaches to health, how to’s, the list goes on & on!
- If you are adding a recipe, make sure the ingredients do not include white flour, refined sugar, processed products, packages products (unless it is clearly stated or pictured that it is organic or all natural) and the like. We are looking for whole food recipes that are beneficial to our health!
If you’re not participating today, I hope you’ll come back & join in next week!
(scroll down to link up!)
Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)