Saturday, April 13, 2013

Dear Mrs. Seifert...



Oh, how I miss the days when I'd receive things like this from my own boys. At 27, 24, and 14, they're not too likely to trace their hands and write declarations of love to me anymore...

How thankful, then, am I to have friends who still have little ones.

During a recent Goodwill stop, I picked up a couple items for the littles of this family, including a "Towmater" toy, a plastic shield (w/out a sword -- hey, it's Goodwill afterall!), and a barely-used leather wallet. Altogether I think I spent less than $5.

Their sweet smiling faces were all the thanks I'd ever have wanted, but being presented with this hand-made thank you note just took me back to those days when my now-grown boys would present me with such wonderfulness. Priceless!

Pardon the muse, but I just had to share. Some things you just don't want to forget! :)

Have a great weekend!

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

Join me for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers :)

4 comments:

  1. That is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levi thinks it's *so cool* that his card is on your blog. :) He is very honored. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not as honored as I am to have received it!

      xo,

      ~Mrs. S :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...