Friday, April 26, 2013

On Education...

“Education would be so much more effective if its purpose were to ensure that by the time they leave school every boy and girl should know how much they don’t know, and be imbued with a lifelong desire to know it.”

~Sir William Haley

I wish, I wish I could remember where I found this quote so I could link to it...but I can't. Worth sharing nonetheless, so here it is. :)

And since I'm talking education, I'll share that my family and I are away this weekend at the Christian Heritage conference up in Redmond. So thankful for the son and daughter-in-law who stayed home to keep an eye on the place and take care of our animals. :)  Will have lots to share next week, I'm sure. See you then!

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time Lisa... :) m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blessed time, Lisa...and I can't wait to hear about the conference! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...