Monday, April 22, 2013

The earth is the Lord's...

The earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness,
The world and those who dwell therein.
For He has founded it upon the seas,
And established it upon the waters.
~Psalm 24:1-2

‘Heaven is My throne,
And earth is My footstool.
What house will you build for Me? says the Lord.
Or what is the place of My rest?
Has My hand not made all these things?’
~Acts 7:49-50

~~~~~

click t-shirt image to purchase!
 
 ~~~~~
"The founder of Earth Day, Gaylord Nelson, believed: “The fate of the living planet is the most important issue facing mankind.” In reality, the most important issue facing mankind is that everybody needs to recognize their sin and need for salvation in Jesus Christ." ~Ken Ham
~~~~~
Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

And God said, “See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food. Also, to every beast of the earth, to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, in which there is life, I have given every green herb for food”; and it was so. Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it was very good. So the evening and the morning were the sixth day. ~Genesis 1:26-31

I think you get my point. 'Nuff said!

Soli Deo Gloria!

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

PS: I'm not an affiliate for the t-shirt...just sharing 'cause I think it's great!

Sharing with: Deep Roots at Home

8 comments:

  1. It is always good to continue to remember that God did indeed create earth day :D m.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the inspiration, Maria!

      Delete
  2. Thank you! Earth day should be about God and the beautiful earth he provided for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shared this with my daughter. Thank you for making our Creator the focus. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent reminders, dear Lisa! I was going to post about earth day, but *sigh* my new role as goat herd is eating most of my spare minutes. But I am loving it. :)
    Hope you're having a blessed week, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you are enjoying your new role! It is sunny and warm here this week -- sunshine always lightens the mood and brightens the day! Blessings back at ya! ~Lisa

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...