Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Little House Shawl...
{Tending my yarn garden}

I am thrilled to be finished with the Little House Shawl I started last week!



The long drive up to Redmond last week provided lots of knitting time. :)

Here it is in all it's glory...well, not quite. It's currently being blocked. Once it's dry and I get a picture of AnnaLynn wearing it, then it will be in all it's glory. :)


{Ravelry notes here}

Ooops! I forgot to capture a photo with my current reading which includes Pride & Prejudice, Beautiful Girlhood, my Bible, and the books on hospitality I shared last week.

How about you? What books are you reading? What's growing in your yarn garden? Please share in the comments and join me at Ginny's.

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

25 comments:

  1. Mom! It's gorgeous! Can't wait to see Anna wearing it!

    Love you,
    Jess~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shawl is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the moment, I am concentrating in finishing the school year. But your shawl as always my friend...is exquisite! m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your shawl is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! this is beautiful, the edging is gorgeous and makes the shawl. You did a wonderful job :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shawl is beautiful! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I think I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness - that is just gorgeous! I love the color, the pattern, everything! And you did it so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lisa,
    That shawl is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning! what beautiful work you did.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's gorgeous. I have wanted to try this pattern love "old shale". You have inspired me.
    Thank you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely Shawl! I just cast on a Little House shawl too only in white.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous pattern and colour.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my...that's a beautiful, beautiful shawl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want one! This is gorgeous and the colour is beautiful. Clever you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a sweet shawl, the color is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That turned out SO STUNNING! I love, love, love it. You would never know that that was re-purposed yarn unless you were told. Do they have a adult version of that shawl? I just LOVE the pattern.

    I am really working hard on my green cardi and I will try to share it tomorrow. I am very pleased with it now.

    Can't wait to chat blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  18. how beautiful, Lisa! Love the color, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. So beautiful. Love the color.
    Have been 'uming' and 'aring' about whether to make one for my friends daughter - now I'm convinced.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your photography of your knitting is the best! You bring out the pattern, fibers and textures in your pictures. Makes me want to KNIT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. The shawl is gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing it on Anna.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your kind thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...